• Ability to provide best solutions in Windows Applications, IBM Web sphere, IIS and Microsoft SQL database.
• Develop and implement programs/processes that will automate event notification. Make changes to automated schedules as needed.
• When recurring incidents or patterns occur with job runs, analyze and determine appropriate action to correct system and determine optimal problem resolution paths.
• Monitor priorities and system resources utilization and avoid conflicts by setting up schedules according to logical needs and job priorities.
• When changes or modifications are made to scheduled reporting, identify impact to the system and batch job changes on other interfaced systems.
• Write and maintain documentation and procedures used in the work area for daily operations and for troubleshooting.
• Experience in SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Extraction/Transformation/Loading of various data sources (ETL) and SQL Server BI Studio.
• Experience in Microsoft Windows Visual Basic Applications (VBA) programming with MS Access and MS Excel
• Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010 Applications development with VB6, C# and/or VB.NET.
• Experience in the administration of Microsoft, WebSphere, FileNet P8 and IIS.
• Experience Perforce and/or Microsoft SourceSafe or similar source-code control
• Experience working with project management tools such as MS Project or TimeLine.
• Experience in logical program and system design, project management methodology and change management methodology is desirable.
• Troubleshoot and coordinate technical support needs of the applications in the production environment should malfunctions occur
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || Yahoo IM/G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.