Kindly let me know your interest for the below position…get back reply ASAP!!!
Business Analyst Level 3 (10+ exp)
Drug Screen Yes Background Checks Yes
Senior level Business Analyst capabilities with 10 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• 10 years of experience directing the analysis, definition, and documenting of system and business requirements with clients, for large scale systems. Business process design and re-engineering.
• 10 years of experience developing system and unit test plans, test data and scripts regression testing, and performance/stress testing for application validation and verification. Manage defect tracking for large scale systems implementation.
• 10 years of experience performing extensive analysis and design working on large projects that require exposure to all aspects of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and creating and maintaining documentation in conformance with established design standards usability standards, UML, and configuration management.
• 10 years of experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, budget and time estimation, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
• 10 years of experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications and converting them into code, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
• 5 years of experience developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server.
• 5 years of experience in developing reports with a report development tool, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to organize and present information to both IT and client staff. Prepare project communications.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment.
• LEAN/Six sigma experience/expertise is preferred.
• Experience performing peer reviews of system development deliverables.
5+ years working with Oil, Gas, and injection well and source water protection applications
• Six sigma green belt or black belt
• Lead systems analyst experience with large scale legacy system replacement is highly preferred.
Education Preferred B A or B S degree
.net system support 10+years
Gas/oil system support 5 years
LEAN six sigma
Key Business Solutions
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 213 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com || YIM/G-Talk: srikrishnakeysoft
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.