Data Conversion Analyst
Length: 6 months
Start Date ASAP
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANALYSTS AND LEADS
• Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree is preferred) and/or equivalent on the job experience.
• Minimum 5 years of IT industry experience with at least 2 years in a senior analyst role.
• Must Demonstrate expertise in automated data conversion, data quality, and ETL tools.
• Must Demonstrated experience with Informatica Power Center
• Must demonstrate experience with Master Data Management (MDM) and Clover ETL Tool
• Experience with IBM Initiate Master Data Services is desirable.
• Must demonstrate expertise in Oracle 11G.
• Microsoft SQL Server experience is desirable
• Must have an understanding of the Web Applications N-tier architecture. Must understand development issues and their resolutions related to web browser based front-ends.
• Excellent hands on knowledge of MS Word, Excel (including formulas and VBScript macros) and Visio.
• Must have a thorough understanding of relational DB design principles for operational databases and data warehouses.
• Health Insurance Industry or State Government knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Motivated, self directed individual with a strong background in solving technical problems and developing quality technology solutions.
• Ability to use experience and technical knowledge in proposing multiple viable solution options and present accurate implementation time estimates.
• Pragmatic delivery approach while sometimes balancing conflicting project requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must be able to articulate complex technical issues to technical and non-technical team members.
• Ability to work as part of a large team, and co-operate and collaborate at all levels.