Web Architect/Front End
Palo Alto, CA
- Architect and Develop enterprise standard web user interfaces used by TIBCO customers.
- Design REST, Web Service API to support front end team.
- Install and build enterprise products.
- Collaborate with server-side developers to build good interface between frontend and server.
- Design scalable and performing architecture for various browsers.
- Be able to work with offshore developers in China and India.
- Collaborate with interaction and visual designers and participate in design reviews.
- Provide estimates, milestones and project plans.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field or relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing Web based user interfaces.
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Solid understanding of OO design and programming.
- Development experience with Java and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.