GC/Citizens/EAD Only on W2
A quality assurance engineer works with business analysts and program developers to design, develop and execute test plans to ensure that new and enhanced applications will satisfy business requirements.
- Design and create test strategies
- Manual testing. Any automated testing is a plus.
- Develop manual and automated test scripts based on test cases using industry-standard test tools
- Create test plans, data, and test procedures within an existing QA team
- Participate in reviews of business specifications and related documentation
- Participate in reviews of user interface; assess the usability of assigned subsystems
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Generate automated defects, metrics, and reports
- Test Planning and Preparation
- UAT Efforts
- 3-5 years’ experience with quality assurance methods and practices
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- HP's Quality Center
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with various levels of business and systems personnel
- Strong oral and written communications and analytical skills
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || Yahoo IM/G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.