Serves as a technical team member in the planning, designing, developing, implementing, and/or supporting complex to moderately complex new or revised processes, systems, or networks. Acts as an acknowledged expert in one or more technical specialties and/or mission critical application systems, and participates in design, and provides development and application integration
Significant experience in:
- Rational Rose Professional, Microsoft VISIO
- WebSphere/RAD/SQL Developer, ANT, Cruise Control
- Java / J2EE (JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JAAS, JUNIT, EJB, JSP, JAAS, Web Services, GWT, etc)
- Tivoli / LDAP (or equivalent security tools)
- DB2, UDB8.1, Oracle 10G
- Mainframe integration to java applications (MQSI, Screen Scraping, CICS, SOAP, J2C, etc)
- Source Control Tools (SVN, VSS, Dimension, etc)
- BLAZE Rule Engine integration with Java and Mainframe
- Mobile Application Development tools (Java ME, Java FX, Apple, Libraries, etc)
- Structured system analysis for new development and enhancements, creating high-level and detail designs, programming with client standard, and documenting and executing test cases.
- Production application support including triaging incident/helpdesk tickets and defects
- Water Fall and Agile Project Development methodologies
- Production implementation planning, coordination, and deployments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or a related technology certification
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java/J2EE technology
- Experience in an insurance environment or other service industry.
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:firstname.lastname@example.org || Yahoo IM/G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.