Need local or regional
Need GC or Citizen or EAD
Need only W2 Candidates
Major responsibilities include:
· Lead / Own the overall Business Acceptance Test (BAT) and End User Test strategy
· Over time, build and develop deep domain knowledge on the major mobile operating systems and technologies and serve as the business knowledge lead and key advisor for the requirements process
· Participate in requirements, design and specification reviews
· Participate in the review of technical deliverables (written and physical)
· Use and leverage in-house test tools and techniques
· Participate in business testing project planning by writing test plans and test cases based on project requirements and stories
· Create and manage test data.
· Execute test plan and test cases per plan and document test results
· Conduct meetings to review, triage and prioritize incidents with developers and business
· Coordinate End User testing participants, process and feedback
· Works closely with project manager to determine project task estimates, deadlines, and deliverables, simultaneously working on several projects.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· 0-3 years of business experience, with a preference for candidates with some exposure to testing and/or the software development lifecycle (Waterfall or Agile)
· Experience with mobile application technology preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Comfortable with public speaking and leading/owning a process
· Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products
· Consulting approach to problem solving with a sense of how to build good decision making frameworks
· Ability to analyze business systems and/or business processes to identify user needs, document requirements, and address operation/process issues/improvements to accomplish business objectives.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 219 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.Thank You.
|Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees | Go Green