Greenplum Hadoop Consultant
3 weeks project expenses will pay
We need someone to do the weblog data load too, and potentially help with some data transformations.
- Configure and deploy a “production pilot” Hadoop environment utilizing Greenplum HD (GPHD) and the solution will leverage Client’s existing Vblock and Isilon infrastructure for the respective “compute” and “storage” elements of the configuration. The overall purpose of building this environment is to store and analyze clickstream/web log data for various use cases. Services in this engagement shall consist of:
- Mentoring and Guidance in the Design and Architecture of the Greenplum Hadoop system, including:
- Architecture and Design of Hadoop cluster
- Develop, install & configure GPHD on HVE and Serengeti
- Provision environment on Client’s Vblock
- Test and Verification
- Designing the services, configuration and deployment of these clusters
- Design and develop data ingest/data transformation (scrubbing/masking PII data) pipeline and integrate with Client’s data obfuscation solution (Dataguise or other)
- Utilize Flume to transfer logs (but other options may be explored)
- Discuss the deployment architecture of the setup, basics of usage, access methods and credentials, security settings
Assumptions and Customer Responsibilities
- This section describes the responsibilities of Customer to with regard to this project.
- Customer’s project manager must have the authority to make project decisions and represent Customer in all matters related to this SOW. Customer’s project manager will provide a single consolidated response to any review, approval, change, or decision request.
- Customer staff will actively participate in this engagement, and individuals with relevant domain, business, and/or technical expertise will be available as required. These participants are the acknowledged spokespersons for the areas they represent, and the project team requires regular and timely access to them. If participants are unable to attend a scheduled meeting, then the Customer project manager becomes the final authority on all items of discussion.
- Customer will provide access to facilities and computer systems as required for project team to perform tasks as outlined in this SOW.
- For engagement activities that need to occur at Customer work locations, expects Customer to make reasonable facilities accommodations for our project team at these location(s). These accommodations will include a desk/cubicle, voice telephone, Internet access, and shared access to laser printer, copier, fax, and conference room facilities.
- Customer will provide a suitable environment for training (overhead projector and conference facilities). Computer hardware and systems support is required for the knowledge transfer workshops, including: working hardware, network, and storage that is compatible with ESX.
- Customer is responsible for, and assumes any risk associated with any problems resulting from the content, completeness, accuracy and consistency of any data, materials and information supplied by Customer.
- Any change to the scope of work explicitly described in this SOW, and any associated additional fees, must be mutually agreed in writing.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 222 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: email@example.com || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.