Senior Agile Systems Analyst
Need local or regional
Need GC or Citizen or EAD
Need only W2 Candidates
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 5+ year’s business or systems analysis experience
· Mutual fund tax experience a plus
· Minimum 3 years experience with systems development methodologies
· Minimum 2 years experience with agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, XP, and Kanban)
Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
· Understanding, articulating and championing the benefits of agile to team members
· Mentoring other team members on Agile methods
· Writing/eliciting Epics and decomposing them into User Stories sized appropriately for the iteration
· Recognizing and using common repeatable patterns to estimate epics and/or stories
· Creating acceptance test criteria and managing the end-to-end testing process
· Experience writing automated test scripts a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members across the organization
· Working independently with limited supervision
· Working in a distributed environment with colleagues located in different geographical regions
· Use of collaboration tools to effectively work on project activities – e.g., instant messaging, screen sharing, knowledge sharing sites, etc.
· Experience with Jira a plus
· Experience with testing management tools
· Knowledge of accounting principles, mutual fund industry and security types for institutional and retail funds
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 219 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.Thank You.
|Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees | Go Green