Data Architect /Analyst
· Responsible for the design & structure for persistent (online or offline) and dynamic data components in the system;
· Work with project stakeholders, and software vendors to communicate data models for persistent data and to design structure for dynamic data
· Integrate Oracle MDM / Customer Data Hub to ensure no data duplication
· Responsible for the following deliverable expectation document, preliminary and final deliverables: Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, Database Design, Data Management plan, contribute to the Technical Architecture diagram & Data Use / Data Exchange / Interconnection Security Agreement Deliverable
· Responsible for the management of data through the initiation of testing lifecycle and throughout the testing lifecycle.
· BS in a technical discipline
· 3 years’ supervisory/team lead experience
· 8 - 10 years professional experience in data architecture/design/data base administration
· Good oral & written communication skills
· Experience with large scale public sector social/human service applications (desired)
· 2 years’ experience with Oracle MDM
· 5 years’ experience with Oracle Products:
· Oracle Database
· Oracle Data Warehouse
· Oracle Customer Data Hub for Master Data Management (MDM)
· Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
· The selected candidate must have prior experience working in a multi-vendor environment and achieving broad consensus on designed systems.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 219 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.Thank You.
|Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees | Go Green