Senior Java Software Engineer/ Developer
6 months open-ended contract
Has to work on our payroll
Interview process – Initial phone, then onsite.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years' web application development experience in Java/J2EE.
- Worked on a development team through at least two major development cycles
- Experienced with SQL and stored procedures.
- Strong proficiencies with RDBMS (Oracle database preferred)
- Experience with myBatis/iBatis/Hibernate ORM tools desirable
- Experience with the following technologies: Tomcat web server, Oracle DB, Spring framework, XML, Web Services, and Eclipse/STS.
- Experience with developing automated functional tests (Using Selenium or similar tool)
- Test Driven Development or Acceptance Test Driven Development experience in 2 or more projects
- Implementing automated unit testing based on criteria agreed upon with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members across the organization
- Able to be highly productive in an Waterfall (FSDM) or Agile (FAM) project delivery environment
- Understanding of financial services industry
- Ability to work closely with and lead teammates to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Recognizing and using common repeatable patterns
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
- Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 222 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.