3.14.5. Cognos System Administrator
Need GC EAD, GC, Citizen
Has to work on our W2 MUST
- Maintain the Cognos software and server configuration according to standards and industry good practice, performing upgrades, patches, and installations as needed;
- Coordinate with the Cognos Project Manager, Cognos Architect, database administrators and others to troubleshoot and resolve service failures quickly;
- Create and maintain appropriate monitoring procedures and reports;
- Manage the migration of products from development through to production;
- Provide clear, accurate communication regarding service outages, planned and unplanned, according to standards;
- Create and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation regarding the Cognos environment, standards, and procedures;
- Use Cognos Studios to develop reports, dashboards and widgets; create and execute test plans; coordinate lifecycle activities from development to production as needed;
- Stay current on the latest Cognos components, upgrades, patches and releases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related discipline;
- Experience in Cognos system administration;
- Experience with server configuration for the Cognos environment;
- Experience using the Cognos Studios to develop reports, dashboards, and widgets; Experience in software requirements analysis;
- At least six months experience using the version of Cognos currently employed at;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following systems: Maximo, PeopleSoft, PeopleSoft EPM, NextFare, Trapeze;
- Experience in the transit industry.
- Level 1: 1 t 3 years with main responsibility for Cognos system administration
- Level 2: 3 to 5 years with main responsibility for Cognos system administration
- Level 3: More than 7 years with main responsibility for Cognos system administration.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 222 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: email@example.com || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You.