Title : Sr. JAVA Developer ( Software Engineer )
Location : Greenwood Village, CO
Duration : 3 months to 6 months to Hire ( C2H )
Visa : GC/USC ( NON LOCALS TOO GOOD )
Interview : Telephonic initially Skype directly and In person next ( MUST )
Team size: 5 people on team, 2 are contractors. Only two of the team members have Spring experience.
This person will be building API’s on the platform, integrate API’s and rationalize into the Core platform. They have a great Product Team. This is long-term work not just a short contract.
Someone that has experience using API management tools like gateways IBM Datapower and/or APIGee
HR and Innovar Group only ones working on it… and HR had two candidates interview and decline offers (Ken Torrey)
Some remote work once they prove themselves after 2-3 months.
Resumes to Client Skype/WebEx screen and F2F with Client Hiring Manger and OTHER 2 team members
- MUST have Spring
- MUST have Hibernate
- MUST have API development
- NICE to have Someone that has experience using API management tools like gateways IBM Datapower and/or APIGee
- Could have SOAP but not preferred
- Would take someone with 2 years experience but Ideal is 3 to 5 years of experience.
- MUST have large enterprise environment experience
Currently in our team, we use APIGee which runs on cloud for API Management. Also, WP has cloud infrastructure in our Data Center(Private Cloud) and teams are doing POC’s on IaC(Infrastruncure As Code), MicroServices, Containerization, CI/CD pipelines etc. That said, us being a Payment Processor our security is generally vary of using public cloud(Azure, AWS etc). Generally, tt will only be allowed if there is strong business case. And we do have some products on Public Cloud. Regarding whether Mike would get an opportunity really depends on how we can align his interests to these initiatives while delivering business value. But we as a company and APIs development teams are moving in that direction. So, I am comfortable in saying that he would an opportunity to work on these cloud initiatives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
In this position you will be responsible for application architecture, implementation, code optimization and technical development for web applications using the above technologies, and in addition:
A few of the exciting technologies we work with include:
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, code reviews, testing and implementation using Agile methodologies
- Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of Vantiv Integrated Payments, Now Worldpay platforms
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems
- Communicate project status and deliverables between several stakeholders including product managers, project managers and engineers.
- Review the UI and API designs of your peers, as well as fix bugs and troubleshoot operational issues as they occur.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Hatoes, Spring Data, Hibernate
- AngularJS, Node JS
- Jenkins, Nexus, XL Deploy/Release
- API Gateways such as APIGee, IBM Datapower
- Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.