DevOps .Net Support Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN
- DevOps support for Change Healthcare’s Payment services
- Role involves monitoring, automation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and release management for the technology platform that delivers Payments services.
- Plan and execute enhancements for the payment systems
- Cross-team collaboration with other technology and business teams
- Manage knowledgebase of the technology platforms
- On-call support shared with other team members
- Knowledge of the following technology platforms
- Microsoft technologies: Windows Server, IIS, .NET, SQL Server
- Solid understanding of network technologies like load-balancing, firewalling, DNS, SSL certificates and CAs, etc.
- Advance scripting skills using various shell scripting languages, Python, etc.
- Experience in enabling and maintaining a highly available service platform
- Release and configuration management experience, including having automated build and deployment processes
- Experience with monitoring frameworks like New Relic, CloudWatch, and Datadog.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS is a plus.
- Candidate must be a self-managed and motivated learner who is capable of working as part of a cross-functional team.
- 5 years of experience preferred
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.