ASP . Net PL/SQL Angular WCF Developer
This project will automate the 3209-form produced from Welfare Management System (WMS) by utilizing an existing solution built by the Human Services Cluster that supported the State Supplemental Program (SSP). The 3209 form, a large four-part document with nine numbered sections and over 200 data fields, is used to provide an internal control tool to support supervisory authorization of all non-services transactions in WMS and to maintain an audit trail of case authorizations.
• Leading development teams and leading the architecture and design sessions
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
• Designing database and developing stored procedures
• Participate in code reviews and mentoring of development teams
• Will be responsible for starting new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update/deploy existing projects.
• Collaborates with business product owners, business analysts, and testers to refine the requirements and specifications.
• Will develop application within an Agile Methodology development organization.
• Debug and troubleshoot code defects
• Create automated unit tests for both existing code and new projects.
• Maintain Windows servers
Candidates should have at least 84 months experience and a majority of the following should apply:
Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
||84 Months Hands-on Microsoft .Net overall programming experience including Entity framework, and WCF service.
||84 Months experience in ASP.net markup, CSS, Bootstrap framework, Agular JS, Node JS, Sitemap, Master page
||24 Months experience in interacting with IBM MQ
||84 Months in oracle database design and PL/SQL programming including performance tuning activities
||84 Months experience in OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks
||84 Months experience in configuring/navigating Windows Servers, specifically IIS
||60 Months experience in Windows Authentication, using Site minder for user authentication
||84 Months experience with integration technologies/concepts such as SOA, SOAP, Restful Web Services, WSDL, XML
916 646 2080 EXT 218