Oracle Middleware Administrator
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contract: 3 Months (with a possibility to Hire)
Mode of interview:
· Local – In Person
Note(s): With LinkedIn Profile (Updated)
· AEP is seeking a senior level Middleware Administrator accountable for the installation, administration and support of the Oracle SOA product suite within a large-scale clustered integration environment. This position requires expert knowledge of the Oracle SOA product suite including system architecture and administration.
· Perform 24x7 on-call support on a rotating schedule
· Install, configure and support Oracle SOA suite products in a large integration environment. Includes:
o Planning, configuration, and testing of new installations
o Management of SSL Certificates
o Configuration of Oracle SOA product suite including SOA/OSB/MFT
o Support of JMS, including distributed queues, clustered JMS implementations and foreign JMS providers
o Day to day administrative support of the environment
o Middleware support for Agile application development teams
· Provide problem analysis and troubleshooting for Oracle SOA Suite issues and related system components. Includes:
o Log Analysis and Error resolution
o Thread dump analysis
· Provide System Architecture, performance tuning and capacity planning
· Provide assistance in the delivery of technical services including the preparation of cost justifications, application requirements, alternative solutions, and technical recommendations.
· Provide and maintain technical documentation, policies and procedures related to Middleware infrastructure and updates as necessary.
· Minimum of 8 years Middleware Administration related experience (in addition to any other experience noted).
· At least 4 years of hands on experience with Oracle SOA Suite administration
· Working knowledge of RedHat Linux Operating Systems
· SOA Suite integration development experience would be a plus
· Experience on Oracle API portal suite would be a plus
· Working knowledge and experience in Shell scripting
· Knowledge of external load balancers
· Familiar with Web Authentication and Authorization systems, including LDAP, Active Directory and single-sign on
· Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
· Excellent organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities successfully
· Aptitude for troubleshooting systems or applications
· Ability to assemble and clearly present technical information to non-technical people
· Customer service focused
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.