IT Network Security
We are looking for IT Perimeter and Endpoint Security Architect who can perform Configuration and Administrative activities related to the following tasks:
- Perimeter Security
- Architect and Engineer
- Road Map and Presentations
- Deployment, Security Controls, Monitoring, Logging, Reporting, Operational Support and Organizational Change Management
Must have following Skills-
- You will be expected to integrate security to comply with required policies and standards such as NIST, FedRamp, HIPPA, IRS-1075, SIMM and specific controls and configuration settings into client's environments
- 6 years’ experience in a lead capacity, in designing and developing a perimeter security infrastructure and developing procedures defining their use to meet business requirements.
- 4 years’ combined experience integrating border Router/ Switches, Layer 3/Application/MicroSegmentation Firewall Policy/Administration, Load Balancer, Cloud Security for IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, DoS, Log/Monitoring correlation and/or Data Packet Inspection.
- 3 years’ combined experience related to Hypervisor, DNS, Identity/RBAC and Directory Services, MFA, IDS/IPS, Virtual Private Network, DMZ, Encryption (At Rest/In Transit), Application Stacks/Service Connectors, Storage Architecture/Networks and/or Computer/User Least Privilege.
- 3+ years’ combined experience in designing and integrating device vulnerability scanning, securing systems, software, certificate authority, two-factor authentication, patching, Security Information and/or Event Management.
- 3+ years’ combined experience related to email hybrid integration and operational support of cloud Cisco e-mail Security services including hygiene\SPAM, Antivirus, Malware, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention and premise based SMTP relays, VMWare AirWatch Mobile Device Management/ Workspace 1 and/or Active Directory (AD) authentication utilizing AD Federation Services.
- Possess SANS certifications, which may include Advanced Security Essentials, Enterprise Defender Certificate or other applicable SANS certification.
- 3 years’ demonstrated experience in Malware/endpoint protection for incident response using McAfee and FireEye.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing Palo Alto web filtering and developing automated reporting procedures for its use.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.