View all jobs
IT Delivery Manager1detroit, MI
IT Delivery Manager I (IT)
Objectives / Role:
- Plan, organize, direct and control, and lead assigned functional area and ensure its alignment with business objectives
- Operate within broad objectives to ensure optimum utilization of capital, staffing and equipment
- Oversee the development of corporate standards, technology architecture, technology evaluation and transfer
- Administrative creation, execution/oversight and management of processes, procedures, standards within Senior Health Services IT area
- Identify, coordinate the development, monitor, and report on required IT metrics, and associated service level agreements, (SLAs)
- Monitor, track, and report monthly budget variances across each of the supported Emerging Market plans.
- Organize/prepare the annual IT budgets; develop required workplans for managing/tracking base support activities.
- Maintain the detail and summary staffing plans to ensure maximum utilization of IT/departmental resources
- Coordination/management/monitoring of IT audit activities – including internal, CMS, MAR Controls, and Key group customers events.
- Interface with internal/external vendors/plan partners involving contract administration, iWO/SOW development/creation, and contract execution.
- Significant experience with analyzing data interfaces, user interfaces, database tables, user edits, file and print report outputs
- Significant organizational skills
- Ability to work with business and IT leadership at various levels
- Demonstrated experience working with business users to define, develop, test changes/modification/processes
- Analytical and technical skills – written and verbal
- Good understanding of end to end healthcare processing flow
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of the project/systems development life cycle.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Working with business areas to discuss and define work
- Ability to organize and keep track of multiple assignments/activities
- Payer systems operations experience, MA experience helpful
- Vendor operations experience or working with vendors / customers
- 5+ years of management experience which includes:
- IT Finance and Budget
- Audit requirements and procedures, preferably IT audits
- Vendor Management
- Contract Administration
- Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Seven (7) years of relevant IT and business/industry work experience required.
- Experience in supervising and building relationships with people at all levels
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.