Cisco Network Engineer - Wired/Wireless
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Position: Cisco Network Engineer with Wired/Wireless/Remote experience
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- GTM\LTM (F5)
- Enterprise Routing, specifically Cisco and Juniper routers -Cisco switches -Wireless LAN controllers
- IPv4 network protocol
- Detailed knowledge of static routes, OSPF and BGP -Enterprise Quality of Service (QoS) -Enterprise firewall experience, specifically with Cisco, Palo Alto and Juniper firewalls -Network Access Control (NAC) -Remote Access VPN -Network Monitoring\Capture\Analysis -Riverbed appliances -Experience configuring & troubleshooting Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client -Experience configuring & troubleshooting TLS/SSL cryptography mechanisms for wireless / VPN -Experience configuring & troubleshooting GRE tunnels and IPSec encryption on Cisco IOS platforms
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Site survey experience
- Remediation planning
- In-depth knowledge of various corporate security rules, legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI, SOX or similar standards -Advanced technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills -Analyzes data from various sources to determine next steps Negotiation skills and ability to influence others by educating and sharing information -Interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve goals and accomplish work -Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Presentation skills and ability to present information in various ways to meet audience needs -Uses a variety of techniques to stay current with information technology trends and operational concepts and tools for solving technical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field of study and a minimum of six years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of eight years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems may be accepted.
This position requires online pre-employment testing for external candidates
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.