Cyber Operations Security Analyst
Phone screen and onsite interview, possible Skype for well qualified candidates.
Cyber Operations Security Analyst
Document, prioritize, and analyze security threats, incidents, and key metrics. Review daily and periodic data to identify, report, and remedy vulnerabilities. Configure and analyze security tools and software. Coordinate with IT and end users to minimize disruptions and protect assets. Requires a bachelor's degree and typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
Additional Job Requirements
Cyber Operations Security Analyst Overall Summary Biogen is looking for a Cyber Operations Security Analyst to join our team.
This individual will be responsible for performing all tasks related to security analysis including but not limited to security tool monitoring and management, vulnerability management, security reporting, security log analysis, monitoring of security incidents for server/Network infrastructures in a large-scale highly available 24x7 corporate-wide IT environment.
The role will also support and perform forensics work when requested, and assist in performing internal physical/logical Data Security audits.
*Develops and validates baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, networking and telecommunications equipment
* Assists in management of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), firewalls, network flow systems, Anti-Virus, and/or other security logging sources in correlation with vulnerability analysis * Identify, recognize, respond and troubleshoot security issues in a timely manner, including experience performing malware analysis
* Perform security analysis utilizing SIEM technologies
* Strong experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications) * Strong experience with business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance)
* Experience in scripting and / or programming language
* Experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments
* Monitor and provide daily security reports and develops new reports as needed by security, management, and auditors
* Foundational knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model
* Exhibit a high level of initiative and integrity. Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility and self confidence
* Excellent planning, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to meet designated deadlines and professional business practices and demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives and project teams
Experience/ Skills required:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
*Minimum five years experience in cyber security or related role.
* Qualifications CISSP, SANS certifications (GCIH, GSEC, GCIA )
* Experience or familiarity with NIST compliance
* Experience with the following equipment and applications: Platforms: HP-uX , Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, MAC OSX, Windows workstation, CISCO IOS and Infoblox
* Expertise of network protocols, Internet standards including TCP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, SSL, PKI and others
*Solid understanding of web application infrastructure and the common attack methods used my malicious adversaries
*Solid understanding of forensic technologies and ability to capture and review forensic disk images
* Experience with security event report automation and automating feeds to other security technologies
*Experience in application debugging
* Experience using network monitoring tools such as WireShark
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.