Business Analyst I (IT) / Project Coordinator
Engagement Description - Assist Project/Program Managers of key IT Infrastructure readiness initiatives with development and maintenance of key deliverables listed below but not limited to:
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- Project Workplan
- Status Report development
- Cost and Hour tracking against Baseline and forecast
- Project Deliverable archiving, organization, distribution
- Meeting scheduling, taking minutes
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
- Microsoft Project workplan development and maintenance. Must have minimum 3 years of hands-on proficiency in baseline, actual hour/cost, resource leveling, predecessor/successor tracking in a large workplan (.MPP file) with minimum 300 tasks.
- Must have advanced EXCEL proficiency. Able to create and maintain project analytics using EXCEL formulas, charts, pivot tables, and VBA macros.
- Must have experience in taking accurate and high-quality meeting notes in real-time using WORD.
- Project Management experience in a large organization
- IT Project process experience
- SharePoint experience e.g. version control of project artifacts)
- Organized, punctual, and customer focused. Produces assigned project deliverables (workplan, minutes, agendas, status) on time with high accuracy. Occurrences of rework on produced deliverables is rare and minimal.
- Tardiness of production of deliverables is rare.
- Very high verbal, written, and active listening proficiency in English.
- Good documentation skills.
Education/Certifications – Include:
- Prior experience as Project Coordinator or Business Analyst at the BCBSM enterprise including its subsidiaries.
- Bachelor degree required in a related field such as Information Technology.
- PMI PMP® preferred, but not required
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.