Business Intelligence Developer / SSRS Developer
C2C /C2H(GC CITIZEN Local)
Face to Face is required
A Business Intelligence Developer is a software development professional that produces data deliverables such as Dashboards, KPI, Data Visualizations, Analytics, Reports, Data feeds according to the software development lifecycle and provides end users with easy to understand information from the complex and detailed data.
- Participate in requirements gathering for data deliverables to ensure an understanding of their purpose and provide a technical perspective on requirements.
- Perform technical analysis to identify options for providing functionality. Present the strengths and weaknesses of various options, propose an approach that best addresses requirements and constraints, and estimate effort to deliver.
- Create designs that clearly identify how standard issues will be addressed. Work with other team members (Data Analysts, Data SMEs and Data Architects/Modelers) to understand the source of data required and details about the meaning and structure of the data necessary to properly use it.
- Develop data deliverables by creating queries (SQL, DAX, MDX) to retrieve data and using a designer to define a layout for end user consumption. Configure properties to achieve required behavior and results. Document and perform unit tests to ensure requirements have been met.
- Document steps to configure and deploy data deliverables. Work with the Business Intelligence Development Lead and Configuration Management resources to ensure successful migration to each environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years business intelligence development (Dashboards, KPI, Data Visualizations, Analytics, Reports, Data feeds) experience
- Strong ability to analyze data and identify source fields from requirements
- Strong ability to retrieve data using T-SQL, DAX, MDX and SQL queries
- Strong ability to understand and maintain complex database schema objects (View and Stored procedures)
- Familiarity with Business intelligence technologies (Power BI, SQL Server Analysis services, SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Ability to read and understand data models
- Familiarity with relational data modeling concepts
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on assignments individually and also in a team setting.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
916 646 2080 Ext
916 646 2081|
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.