Title- .Net Oracle9i PL/SQL Crystal Reports Health Care Developer
Location - Albany, NY
Duration - 24 Months
Perform maintenance and support duties using C#.NET and Oracle.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Working with project stakeholders and ITS manager and technical team to design business rules for developing/modifying modules to integrate with existing internal and external modules.
2. Use TOAD for Oracle to create Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and packages in Oracle database.
4. Use Subversion as a repository for the source code, for checking code in and out and for tracking project work items.
5. Use Crystal Reports/.Net/TOAD for Oracle to maintain reports.
6. Perform unit testing on all code changes.
Candidates should have at least 60 months experience and a majority of the following should apply: Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
||72 Months experience programming web based applications in C#.Net, VB.Net in a Multi-Tier environment with focus on using an Oracle database.
||72 Months experience with Oracle 9i or higher in ORACLE PL/SQL coding utilizing stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc. using an ORACLE 9i or higher database. (NOTE: Microsoft SQL Server and MS Access will NOT be considered as valid database experience)
||48 Months experience designing and invoking Crystal Reports (NOT SSRS) from web based applications using an Oracle database.
||36 Months experience developing applications for complex Health related patient records, such as Medicaid, Episodes of Care, patient Incident Management and HIPAA protected data for large organizations; Federal, State or Local Agencies.
||36 Months experience using a Data Manipulation Tool to write and test Oracle PL/SQL code (such as SQL Developer).
||18 Months experience with Subversion using source code management (not TFS).
916 646 2080 EXT 218