Product Manager (Workday Payroll Module)/
functions of HR – Payroll, HCM, Recruiting
Duration: Long Term
This position will have a key-supporting role in the Workday payroll environment and processes.
This includes responsibility for coordinating and performing work processes that require a thorough, working knowledge of payroll and human resource information systems, accounting functions, payroll processes, and government regulations pertaining to payroll.
• Optimize Workday and partner with HR Systems Manager to ensure data is accurate at all times.
• Partner with HR Business Partners in providing Payroll support,
• Supervise the payroll process and payroll check runs
• Support administration of payroll systems (Kronos, etc)
• Partner with Accounting department to ensure all journal entries and account reconciliations are completed timely and accurately.
• Work with outside payroll provider to ensure all multi-state payroll tax reporting paperwork (940, 941, W2s, etc.) is completed in an accurate and timely fashion
• Work closely with Finance and Accounting teams to review and update SOX documentation as appropriate
• Stay abreast of state and federal legislation and tax laws affecting payroll
• Participate in the functional analysis phase to review functional requirements.
• Create a product design including object model, use cases, etc.
• Implement the design in a purely definitional, object-oriented toolset.
• Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• 25% Travel - primarily to Nashville, TN
Critical Skills/ Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in functions of HR – Payroll, HCM, Recruiting
• Previous experience having completed 1-2 cycles/end-to-end implementations
• 3+ years of configuration experience in Workday Payroll module
• Certifications in Workday Functional HCM, Payroll and Report Writing are nice to have
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Engineering or equivalent related work experience
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.