View all jobs
Senior Network Security Engineer – Contract (6-12 Months) to HireGreenwood Village, CO
Senior Network Security Engineer – Contract (6-12 Months) to Hire
Greenwood Village, CO ( locals prefer )
Visa : GC/USC Only
Total Number of positions : 3
Top Required Skills:
Cisco and Palo Alto Experience
Load Balancing experience
network management Experience
monitoring solutions Experience
- Strong experience in the deployment and maintenance of network security controls including, Cisco PIX/ASA and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Significant experience in the deployment and maintenance of enterprise network routing architectures using protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- Minimum 1year Juniper Networks experience is required on Junos, preferably with SRX / EX platforms.
- Extensive Palo Alto experience required.
- 7+ years' experience in network architecture and engineering.
- Advance firewall engineering and networking experience, Cisco ASA preferred
- Must have proven experience with networking monitoring tools, Solar Winds preferred
- Advance Load Balancing experience, F5 preferred
- Must have proven experience engineering Cisco Switches and Routers
- Advance working knowledge of VTP, VLANS, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
916 646 2080 Ext
916 646 2081|