GUI Developer (ETL, SQL Netezza)
1 year contract
1. Experience working as a data warehouse designer or developer using Netezza appliance technologies,
Microsoft SQL Server, Informatica (ETL) mappings and workflows or similar ETL tools is required.
2. The ability to develop or support programs using SQL.and knowledge of one or more of the following:
Informatica or similar ETL tool and Cognos or similar business intelligence tool is required.
3. A comprehensive understanding of the concepts and fundamentals of database structures and data
warehousing, including dimensional modeling, metadata, data cleansing, security, technical standards and
performance tuning, is required.
4. An understanding of data warehouse platforms and SQL Server or Oracle database management systems is
5. The ability to design a solution that clearly and efficiently addresses the business objectives identified and to
create software architecture documents and models according to the system development methodology is
6. Experience with a systems development life cycle methodology is highly desired.
7. Experience with all phases of testing including unit, system, integration parallel, performance and user
acceptance testing in highly desired.
8. Experience with job scheduling software (Cybermation) is desired.
9. Experience in using open source solutions and tools are desired.
10. Knowledge of open standards is desired.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Website: www.keybusinessglobal.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.